All companies (qty) 69
- 8.31 per cent of Neste Corporation’s shares are in Ilmastorahasto's balance sheet
- National Emergency Supply Agency 24.9 per cent
- Direct state ownership 26.5 per cent of the shares and 50.2 percent of the voting rights. The rest of the shares are owned by Gasonia Oy, a wholly state-owned special assignment company
- Ministry of Finance 26.5 percent of the shares and 50.2 percent of the voting rights, Suomen Kaasuverkko Oy 73.5 percent of the shares and 49.8 percent of the voting rights
- Changes in ownership require the approval of the shareholder agreement
- In receivership
- Ownership steering by Business Finland
- Ownership steering by Opetushallitus
... information not available
LVM = Ministry of Transport and Communications
OKM = Ministry of Education and Culture
STM = Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
TEM = Ministry of Employment and the Economy
UM = Ministry for Foreign Affairs
VM = Ministry of Finance
VNK = Ownership Steering Department in the Prime Minister’s Office
YM = Ministry of the Environment
Company Group 1a: The State as an owner has only or almost exclusively a strong shareholder interest.
Company Group 1b: Besides a strong shareholder interest, the company is connected with strategic interests owing to which the State is to remain so far a strong shareholder or to safeguard in other ways the strategic interests concerned, if the shareholding is reduced or relinquished.
Company Group 2: The State as an owner has a special interest related to regulation or official duties: the company has an industrial, societal or other political mission defined by the State or some other special role.